My pattern in Reclaimed is Thick Chill, and here's the deets:
Yarn Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky; 4 hanks
Gauge 9 stitches and 14 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
Needle Size US 15 / 10.0 mm
Yardage 548 yards / 501 m
Size one size; 25" tall, 33" around
Because of that gauge, it's a quick knit. Something fun and functional, a piece that's great for gifting (and pretty great for keeping, too!) Big hoods/cowls like this are my favourite cold-weather accessory!
You can check Thick Chill out on ravelry here.
You can buy the pattern individually for $4.99 here.
There's the option of buying with the yarn in a kit, and getting yourself all 15 of the beautiful patterns in Reclaimed in ebook or hardcopy form.
But that's not why you're here! You're here because I'm hosting a giveaway.
What you can win
- a digital copy of Reclaimed, including all fifteen patterns
- four hanks of Wool of the Andes Bulky in Spruce, so you can make your very own Thick Chill!
- comment on this post, letting me know what YOUR favourite cold-weather garment/accessory is to knit
- fyi: email listers get an extra chance to win. Want to join? Clicky here!
- Winner will be announced on August 29, so comment before then!