Perhaps a bit fancifully titled, but that's because I'm fancifully enamoured with this dress. I talked big talk about it here, and I've actually followed through. SO HAPPIES!
And for several reasons.
1) It looks so late 70s/early 80s. And that makes me smile.
2) It was another one of my used-store pattern finds.
3) I sewed this thing in less than 24 hours, and that's from cutting the fabric to finishing details!
4) I successfully included French seams, thus removing all need to hand stitch stupid raw edges.
6) I'm well on my way to using up my fabric stash. And boy, do I love this birdie fabric!
Truly, I could go on, but I'll limit it to 6 and ask:
Have you been getting into the Springtime mood lately?
That's another reason this dress exists and makes me happy. The idea
that above 0 Celsius temperatures are coming along makes me a happy